Features & Benefits Of Let me Recruit
Let me Recruit was developed to help executive search agencies streamline their process and increase the volume of their placements.
We have put a lot of thought into developing our recruiting solutions to include the best-of-breed applicant tracking and recruiting software. By automating and organizing a recruiter’s daily workflow, Let me Recruit allows users to focus specifically on the tasks required to secure a hire.
This powerful recruiting package comes with unique set of features and tools specific to the industry.
- A Content Management System (CMS) based recruiter website that allows the site owner complete freedom to update job postings, clients etc.
- Candidate Management System – Once everything is uploaded into Let me Recruit, searching for candidates’ records, resumes and documents is simple and fast. Let me Recruit also gives recruiters complete visibility of where candidates are in their pipeline and how quickly they’re moving along.
- Automated Interview Process management
- Automated Invoice management
- Recruiter daily performance analysis
- Vacancy management with Hotlist option featuring companies and jobs for quick reference.
- Reports to show recruiter performance, invoicing.
- The system supports email marketing capabilities that can be targeted towards clients about their hiring needs or candidates about their job search.
- Let me Recruit is also web-based, so it’s affordable and flexible, making it a great option for any recruiting professional.
Benefits of Let me Recruit:
- Fully online internet recruitment software requiring only a web browser and Internet connection.
- Manage your data and leads from anywhere (PDA, Mobile, Laptop etc.)
- Improved communication - Fully automated client and candidate communication
- Enables remote working with secure & restricted access options
- Low setup cost as remotely installed
- Low & predictable ongoing cost
- Minimal disruption with all upgrades performed remotely & out of office hours
- Fast rollout timeframes
- No infrastructure investment such as dedicated lines, high maintenance servers and wide area networks
- Enhanced security and managed data backups, optimisation & disaster recovery
- All data stored centrally on a powerful relational SQL Server database giving unprecedented levels of data storage, performance, scalability, reliability and security
- Complete control over access to your system, setting every user permission for read, write & administration access to each system area